Friday, February 27, 2009

25 random things about me.

1. Everyone is calling me Papz/Paps now, but I'm carlo..tsk3

2. Also, they mistaken my middle name GREGORY as my given name..tsk3 again!

3. i love rhumtea but i hate beer !

4. The last time i celebrated my birthday, we had tagay 2 generoso brandy (1 lapad and 1 longneck) and 5 emperador brandy (1 lapad and 5 longnecks) but no one was drunk... FLAMMABLES tumador..hehe

5. We also had 2 ice creams. It's coffee crumble and the other 1 i forgot..

6. I'm a big fan of HEROES !

7. I love to read Shildon books ..

8. My favorite food is avocado ..really delicious..

9. I can drink at least 5 liters of water a day...

10. I never been drunk , promise..

11. I have seven 5's in my records..hehe

12. I do have tongue pierce . I pierced it myself..eeeww

13. I love coffee very much,

14. That's why i can't sleep early at night..insomniac blues!

15. I'm a big fun of Slumdog Millionaire ..what a movie..

16. That's why we're always playing Indian music nowadays..

17. The only game I'm playing here in facebook is the mob wars..

18. Back in high school, we become nomadic. we don't have our fix room to conduct classes. we even tried to have classes under the trees... what the 'tang-ama!

19. We are tagged asfighters47 back in high school.

20. I don't really like my college degree, but I'm finishing it this April...Hopefully.

21. I like to watch movies by myself ..(introvert???)

22. I like maja salvador .. she reminds me of someone from the past ..tsk3

23. I used to wear boxer shorts in my apartment...

24. And i tried dressing up the same in #23 when we we're cramming for our food engineering take home exam. we need to pass it in the EBL hall, so shame...

25. During tatak upmin, we had this presentation were we wore only tuwalya , but the bad thing was it did felt to the floor and left me wearing nothing bu my brief ...^_^

1 comment:

  1. Back in high school, we become nomadic. we don't have our fix room to conduct classes. we even tried to have classes under the trees... what the 'tang-ama!

    -wen was this?

    ReplyDelete